COST: $1199 per person
Early-bird pricing: $999 (Book before March 1st)
This event is limited to 8 participants
- Elements of controlling studio lighting, including in-depth explanation of lighting modifiers
- Equipment and tools used to enhance and control lighting
- How to use editing techniques to enhance your workflow
- How to find clients and structure your pricing.
Saturday, March 25th: 10 AM to 6 PM // Sunday, March 26th: 10 AM to 4 PM
Intermediate. A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO is essential. Bring a DSLR camera and a laptop with Photoshop installed if possible. If you do not have a laptop, we can provide workstations for up to three participants.
- Two full days of instruction and one-on-one training with Connor AND Sandy.
- Hands-on experience with sets, tools, and lighting equipment.
- Models, hair and makeup artists.
- Lunch both days with a Q&A session.
- The opportunity to have us take YOUR professional headshot!
*Bonus: All participants will receive a follow up call/mentoring session to ensure they have retained information learned and are able to apply it in real-world situations.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Transportation and lodging. The Las Vegas studio is located on Russell and Oquendo (across the highway from Mandalay Bay).
- Food besides lunch.
Due to the nature of the registration process, we are unable to offer refunds for scheduling conflicts. If unforeseen circumstances cause us to cancel the event, your tickets will be fully refunded.